[Gdal-dev] GDAL 1.5.1 distribution - something's missing

Maksim Sestic max at geoinova.com
Thu Jul 17 12:22:57 EDT 2008

Hi Mateusz,

I see... Although it's quite strange, I'm building GDAL via command line:

nmake /f makefile.vc MSVC_VER=1400

while I commented out debugging option in nmake.opt (have optimized build
uncommented). Is this debug flag hiding somewhere else? Since it's still
requiring MSVCP80D.DLL and MSVCR80D.DLL files (I presume D stands for
"Debug").

Regards,
Maksim Sestic