[gdal-dev] Converting between datum

Andreas Theofilu andreas at theosys.at
Mon Jun 2 09:16:43 EDT 2008

Am Sonntag, 1. Juni 2008 14:01:53 schrieben Sie:
Frank, thanks for that hint. It seems to work, but:

> So, try changing your DataWindow definition to:
>
>     <DataWindow>
>        <UpperLeftX>617400</UpperLeftX>
>        <UpperLeftY>481865</UpperLeftY>
>        <LowerRightX>626560</LowerRightX>
>        <LowerRightY>480365</LowerRightY>
>        <SizeX>916</SizeX>
>        <SizeY>150</SizeY>
>     </DataWindow>

call me stupid, but I can't figure out how you calculated these values.
Allthough I know what square pixel means, I don't know how I can calculate
them. Could you or anybody else point me to a page where I may find a
documentation on how to do that?

--
Andreas Theofilu
TheoSys - Software Systems and Solutions