[gdal-dev] Byte swapping (esp for ENVI format output) & RSAT2 doc

Paul Mallas pmallas at rsmas.miami.edu
Wed Jun 4 16:22:15 EDT 2008

Hello,

Does any gdal utility (like gdal_translate) have the capacity to byte
swap data, especially for the ENVI output format?  I have poked around a
bit in the documents and the answer seems to be "no."  But byte swapping
seems like something that some gdal utility should do.

Also, the GDAL RS2 xml product page references RadarSat document
RN-RP-51-27. I have hunted around the internet and not found it.  Is it
available somewhere?

Thanks,
Paul