[gdal-dev] Re: Byte swapping (esp for ENVI format output) & RSAT2 doc

Christopher Barker Chris.Barker at noaa.gov
Fri Jun 6 12:00:05 EDT 2008

> Paul Mallas wrote:
>> Does any gdal utility (like gdal_translate) have the capacity to byte
>> swap data, especially for the ENVI output format?

I don't know if there is a way for GDAL to do it, but it would be a
pretty short scrip tin python with numpy -- load the rasterband into a
numpy array, byteswap it, then save it back.

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov