[gdal-dev] Re: NITF JPEG2000 read support?

Sven Geggus usenet at fuchsschwanzdomain.de
Fri Jun 6 15:51:05 EDT 2008

Jukka Rahkonen <jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi> wrote:

> Gdal included in FWTools has jpeg2000 support through Kakadu (JP2KAK).

As I would need to build my own gdal from source (Linux/AMD64). Wehre
did you get the Kakadu library from. Do you have a licence?

Can you confirm, that gdalinfo works with an nsif file containing a
j2k image?

Unfortunately I can not post my testfile, as it contains confidential
material.

Sven

--
Why are there so many Unix-haters-handbooks and not even one
Microsoft-Windows-haters handbook?