[Gdal-dev] c# Bindings in Mono/Linux

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 16:29:30 EDT 2008

2008/6/11 Evans, Frank <fevans at harris.com>:
> Tamas, thanks for the test-results link. I had read that tests were
> passing, but the log-detail provided a lot of useful info. I will try
> SWIG 1.3.31 this weekend, and let everyone know. I can't switch mono
> versions, at least not easily. Are the library outputs for the automated
> builds accessible?

The build directory of the linux builders used to be accessible from
the following link:
http://buildbot.osgeo.org/gdal-full/
http://buildbot.osgeo.org/gdal-quick/

But it seems like having a permission problem at the moment.

> I know I'm asking for speculation, but do you think there's a
> 32-bit/64-bit issue?

I`ve been trying on debian AMD64 as I`ve noted in my previous post so
I doubt that this is a 64 bit OS related issue.
The version of swig and mono might even more be an issue.

Best regards,

Tamas