[gdal-dev] osm xml and everything else

Tim Bowden tim.bowden at westnet.com.au
Wed Jun 11 23:46:18 EDT 2008

I understand there was talk about an ogr-osm driver.  Did it ever get
anywhere?  If so, what state is it in?  If not, what is the current
recommended route to getting data between osm and everything else?  I'm
wanting to take snippets of osm xml and in the first instance, put it in
kml.  Ultimately, I'm wanting it in postgis where I can make real use of
it.  I'd also like to be able to easily suck new data out of postgis
into something osm can use.  Recommendations?

Thanks,
Tim Bowden