[gdal-dev] HDF5 1.8? DAP 3.8?

Lucena, Ivan ivan.lucena at pmldnet.com
Thu Mar 13 09:00:51 EDT 2008

Javier,

Never mind. I've got it. I downloaded the binaries for VC2005 and added
the flag to frmts\hdf5\makefile.vc and it is seams to be working.

One question:

Since the HDF5 driver is read-only, do you know of any free tool that
converts from bigtiff (or other GDAL big raster container) to HDF5?

Thanks

Ivan