[gdal-dev] Motion: Promote GDAL 1.5.1RC4 to be GDAL 1.5.1 Final.

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Mar 16 17:04:50 EDT 2008

...Doing some testing on OSX, the autotests from the 1.5.0 release
work fine for 1.5.1.

I'm having problems with the JPEG2000 driver and wondered why I didn't
notice problems before (in 1.5.0).  Now I see that the autotests have
no JPEG2000 driver test, though http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/AutotestStatus
  says there is.

On Mar 14, 2008, at 6:07 PM, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> Motion: Promote GDAL 1.5.1RC4 to be GDAL 1.5.1 Final.
>
> I have prepared a new RC with the #2005 fix.  It is available at:
>
>  http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/gdal-1.5.1RC4.tar.gz
>  http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/gdal151RC4.zip
>
> I'm starting the voting at +1 on RC4.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that the
past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy between
my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe