[gdal-dev] Citing the gdal Raster Processing Tutorial which is hard to trace on gdal website?

Nikos Alexandris nikos.alexandris at felis.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Mar 28 15:02:50 EDT 2008

Dear all,

excuse me for questioning for an issue that is rather of minor importance.

I' ve been through the tutorial at:
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/UserDocs/RasterProcTutorial

My opinion is that the tutorial, although not complete, is ideal for new
users like myself.
As I am preparing some documentation upon a work based mainly on GRASS
(using GDAL/OGR to prepare the raster data prior the import in
GRASS-GIS' DB), I would like to cite this tutorial. Since the tutorial
is not easy to trace through the gdal.org page (I always look for it
from a search engine) I'd rather ask why is that (appart from not being
"complete") and if I can cite it in my document or not?

Kind regards,

Nikos