[gdal-dev] Building OGDI

Courtney Schitka c.schitka at gmail.com
Mon May 5 12:02:46 EDT 2008

Hi Mateusz,

Yes those were the first things I tried before writing the list. When I try
and build using the instructions off the website..... I get
make: *** No rule to make target
C:/downloads/OGDI_NEW/ogdi3.2.0.beta1/ogdi-3.2.0.beta1/config/common.mak.
Stop. So I was wondering if anyone else had seen this behaviour and knew
what the problem was.

Courtney