[Gdal-dev] VS.NET 2005 - Bulding libecwj2-3.3 from source

Maksim Sestic max at geoinova.com
Wed May 7 06:35:54 EDT 2008

Mateusz, Jeff,

Thank you both for helping me out solve this, it worked more or less per
Jeff's instructions found at:
http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/fwtools/2008-April/001213.html This was
valuable one, shouldn't it find it's way on "Building GDAL with ECW support
on Windows" at http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/ECW wiki page? I could post
it myself but I'm really not too competent to write about VC++ issues :-)

Regards,
Maksim Sestic