[gdal-dev] ogr2ogr gml driver writing blob fields

Attila Csipa plists at prometheus.org.yu
Thu May 29 15:23:56 EDT 2008

I tried to convert some of my postgresql tables into GML (using ogr2ogr from
gdal 1.5.1 on linux), but I've noticed something odd - the features in the
table have a blob column (a small image representing the feature) have that
column written down in hex notation (not a problem) and truncated at around
35 bytes (which is a problem). So, the question is if there is a way to tell
the GML driver not to truncate these fields ? I've looked for some dsco/lco
field magic in but without much luck... Any recommendations ?