[gdal-dev] Geolocation arrays not GCPs

Andrew Brooks arb at sat.dundee.ac.uk
Fri May 30 16:27:16 EDT 2008

Hello

I would like to modify the l1b format to return a complete geolocation array instead of the current small set of GCPs.  I can calculate the coordinates but how do I go about modifying the code to return that array instead of the GCP array?  I think the hdf reader already does such a thing but the code isn't clear!  Or maybe I'm going about it the wrong way and there might be something even more efficient (like building in my own projection callback)??

Andrew