[gdal-dev] MSYS buildslave

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at tkk.fi
Sat Nov 1 12:29:17 EDT 2008

The wrappers seemed to build with Python 2.4 without other changes than
uncommenting libraries = gdal in setup.cfg. setup.py seems to set gdal_i
by default in windows.

The autotest dumps core in usgsdem.py test 4 (the culprit is memcpy in
MEMRasterBand::IReadBlock), but I'm not sure if I have the most recent
gdal right now.

These are not yet in the buildslave, which currently is failing because
I have something running there which keeps the swig/python directory
undeleteable - damn windows!

Ari

--
Prof. Ari Jolma
Environmental Management Information Technology