[gdal-dev] resampling artifacts

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Thu Nov 6 18:08:51 EST 2008

Has anyone experienced resampling artifacts using gdalwarp?

    I'm using v1.5.2, and with lanczos or cubicspline resampling, I get a vertical line and a horizontal line of seemingly random pixels about 6 pixels wide running through the center of the output image.

    I'm resampling a 16-bit tif image from 12.5 meters to 200 meters.  The other resampling methods result in an ok output image.

I've attached a png to illustrate the effect.   I thought I'd ask before filing a bug report...

Thanks!
Brent Fraser