[gdal-dev] "gdalwarp -te " units of source or target srs?

Matt Wilkie matt.wilkie at gov.yk.ca
Wed Nov 19 18:25:18 EST 2008

Thanks Even and Frank, you are right I had the order of the coordinate
pairs backwards, Upper-Left Lower-Right instead of L.Left U.Right. I'm
used to using gdal_translate -projwin which uses the former. Is there
any hope of harmonizing the parameters across the utilities so they all
use the same order?

 > The -te arguments are in the output file coordinate system.

Perhaps this could be added to http://www.gdal.org/gdalwarp.html for
clarification.

thanks again! (I was really pulling my hair out)

matt wilkie
Geographic Information,
Information Management and Technology,
Yukon Department of Environment