[gdal-dev] "gdalwarp -te " units of source or target srs?

Jan Hartmann j.l.h.hartmann at uva.nl
Thu Nov 20 08:09:55 EST 2008

It *is* a teaser, though. Considering that in the current situation
-projwin always has y1 larger than y2, and all other parameters are
always the reverse, couldn't  you harmonise -projwin by testing for y1 >
y2 and reversing the y's? This would keep existing scripts working.

Jan

Frank Warmerdam wrote:
 > Matt Wilkie wrote:
 >> Thanks Even and Frank, you are right I had the order of the
coordinate pairs backwards, Upper-Left Lower-Right instead of L.Left
U.Right. I'm used to using gdal_translate -projwin which uses the
former. Is there any hope of harmonizing the parameters across the
utilities so they all use the same order?