[gdal-dev] GDAL/OGR 1.6.0 Release Candidate 2

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Nov 30 13:02:12 EST 2008

Ahh, I was just running thru the autotests with RC1.

Any chance of getting http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/2661 into
1.6?  Tested on RC1, no problems.

On Nov 30, 2008, at 11:33 AM, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> Folks,
>
> There have been a few noteworthy errors identified and corrected since
> RC1 was issued.  So I've decided to retract it and prepare an RC2.
> RC2
> is available at:
>
> http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/gdal160RC2.zip - source as a zip
> http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/gdal-1.6.0RC2.tar.gz - source
> as .tar.gz

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Those people who most want to rule people are, ipso-facto, those
least suited to do it."

- A rule of the universe, from the HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy