[gdal-dev] GDAL/OGR 1.6.0 Release Candidate 2

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Sun Nov 30 14:21:21 EST 2008

Le Sunday 30 November 2008 20:01:02 William Kyngesburye, vous avez écrit :
> A couple notes on the autotests while I wait for RC2 to compile:
>
> Still have problems with the DODS test - it always fails to connect to
> the test host.

The OGR DODS ? It fails for me too : the test must rely on a server which is
no longer usable. The GDAL DODS test run fine.

> ECW tests 14 and 15 check for the wrong driver - they are jp2ecw tests
> but check for ecw. (I disabled JP2 in my ECW library build for some
> reason I can't remember.)

Hum, you're right. Fixed in trunk in r15864

> The gdalhttp test is trying to use the DODS driver.

Yes, this is known : see http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/2696
There's little we can do to solve that, except maybe change the syntax of the
connection string for the GDAL DODS driver, to something similar to the OGR
DODS driver. That's to say something like "DODS:http://...." ?