[Gdal-dev] OGR: DXF driver

Fodder cryan at csse.com.au
Mon Oct 13 20:45:28 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I am also very keen for an OGR DXF/DWG driver that supports reading and
writing. I imagine there would be many people that would take advantage of
this capability.

I would also be willing to contribute financially if somebody wanted to take
the project on board. I may not be able to fund the entire development, but
perhaps there are others that might also contribute....

Cheers,

Fodder