[gdal-dev] OGR and C#

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 17:00:22 EDT 2008

Jerry,

It depends on which drivers/features are actually used by your OGR
script, my best advice is to copy *.dll into your executing directory.
You could narrow down the required set of the dll-s by inspecting the
dependencies by using the dependency walker tool or use SysInternals
filemon to see which dll-s have been loaded at run-time.

Best regards,

Tamas