[gdal-dev] CPLHttp and CURL_HOME

Norman Barker nbarker at ittvis.com
Thu Oct 16 12:54:21 EDT 2008

Hi,

within GDAL is there a way to get libcurl to pickup the .curlrc (_curlrc
on windows) files, in particular to set --insecure flag so that gdal can
talk to self-signed https wcs and wms (and in my case jpips)?

The curl utility can pick up the conf file if either curl_home is set,
or in the user path, and I understood that libcurl could do this too but
currently this doesn't seem to be happening.

If there is way to pass these settings into GDAL from the shell then
that would be very useful.

thanks,

Norman