[gdal-dev] GDAL/OGR 1.6.0 Planning Meeting

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Thu Oct 23 14:18:21 EDT 2008

I won't be able to attend. FYI, I don't plan personally any new features that
would delay the release process.

Recently I think I hit #2621 while using gdal in an app. As I was writing my
code against trunk, I've corrected it to work around (close and re-open)
without realizing it was a regression but that could break some existing apps
(in my case, a 'save as' function with overview building at the same time)