[Gdal-dev] SQLite problem

iomeneandrei aborruso at tin.it
Wed Oct 29 14:52:41 EDT 2008

Hi all,
I have created a sqlite spatial db with ogr2ogr, starting from a simple
shapefile.

I'm able to read the proper info of this sqlite db with ogrinfo.

If I add a column to this sqlite db inside the table where I have the
WKT_GEOMETRY, ogrinfo is no more able to read properly this db.

Is it possible to add a column to  a sqlite spatial db without destroy the
spatial component?

I'm using SQLite Manager 0.3.15 for firefox to edit the db.

I'm attaching the original sqlite file:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p20233548/output1.sqlite output1.sqlite

Thank you,

Andrea