[Gdal-dev] How to enable MSG DRIVER

APOSTOLOS agiannas at geo.auth.gr
Tue Apr 7 04:12:31 EDT 2009

Dear list

in order to clear the mess i sum the following things i have made:1) created a folder frmts/msg and extracted there my Wavelet 2.04 2) I followed the instructions for the patch for wavelet and changed the libraries 3) I have also downloaded a patch and saved it in frmts/msg/PublicDecompWT (the patch includes many filles like msgcommand.cpp, msgcommand.h......)

The only configure like file i found is the one that Frank created. Do i save it in the folder frmts/msg/PublicDecompWT like the others and in order to configure do i have to rename configure.in?

Thanks in Advance

On Monday 06 April 2009 16:01:24 Apostolos Giannakos wrote:
> Dear Warmerdam,
>
> First i would like to thank you for your immediate response
> The problem is that when i run ./configure --with -msg in the /frmts
> and it doesn;t find the file

The configure script is in the main directory (i.e., you download the source
tarball, uncompress it, cd into the created directory, and issue
your ./configure command).

Jose

--
RSU ■ Dept. of Geography ■ University College ■ Gower St, London WC1E 6BT UK
EMM ■ Dept. of Geography ■ King's College ■  Strand, London WC2R 2LS UK