[gdal-dev] Developing support in MSVC6 & Other

Reinaldo Escada Chohfi rec at geodesign.com.br
Tue Apr 7 23:14:21 EDT 2009

Hi again,

We passed through the "error LINK2001: unresolved external symbol" errors.

We are stuck with the following error message now:

gr_capi_test.c
..\gdalwin32-1.4.1\include\cpl_port.h(106) : fatal error C1001:
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
         (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 1786)
          Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++
          Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more
information
Error executing cl.exe.

ogr_capi_test.exe - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Any suggestions on how to get through this one?

Thanks in advance,

Reinaldo