[gdal-dev] How to free memory allocated by ReadRaster, Python API

Ivan Lucena ivan.lucena at pmldnet.com
Wed Apr 8 17:31:59 EDT 2009

Hi Even,

D'accord. Good tip.

Although I am planning to read a relative large number of bands (temporal series) I can probably
enlarge my query windows and balance the memory load that it will take. I would do that if I was
developing some kind of application. The thing is that Python + GDAL + numpy is a wonderful data
exploration lab and that is all that I am doing in that case.

But about your previous reply, I am far from that machine now but I am almost sure that am using the
latest 'and greatest' trunk code. But I probably should run the setup.py again and re-install the
extension, right?

My best regards,

Ivan