[gdal-dev] Get real and turf imaginary from complex float...

Derek Mueller dmueller at trentu.ca
Tue Apr 14 15:05:57 EDT 2009

I am new to gdal and it looks very promising ...but I am trying to make
a geotiff with four bands from an RSat-2 SLC image but I don't need or
want the imaginary part of the CFloat32 for now.

So far I have been able to extract the data and warp it to my favourite
projection.  Can gdal separate the CFloat32 and save the just real part?

gdal_translate.exe "RADARSAT_2_CALIB:SIGMA0:product.xml" out.tif
gdalwarp -s_srs wgs84.prf -t_srs aeaIS.prf -r bilinear out.tif image.tif

Thanks,
Derek