[gdal-dev] Gdal2tiles generated Openlayers.html

Jukka Rahkonen jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Thu Apr 16 03:05:05 EDT 2009

Hi,

I had a try with gdal2tiles and split an image with it. It worked fine, as well
as the automatically created Googlemaps application.  However, the also
automatically created OpenLayers.html does not show the tiles for me when opened
with browser. Is it supposet to work in a similar way than the googlemaps.html
 or should I be doing some extra steps, like reading the openlayers.html through
web server and not directly from local file?

-Jukka Rahkonen-