[gdal-dev] export mdb in shp

Marco Puppin puppingeo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 10:55:39 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

i am in winz and i opened an mdb with ogrinfo, i am wondering if there's a
command to export all its shapes with just a command line. I checked the
http://www.gdal.org/ogr2ogr.html but i cannot understand much, sorry i am
still newbie.
I already export them one by one with OpenEV (they are 25, not so
impressive), but one layer come out without any information (1kb), and most
of all i'll like to know if the next time i could save some time.
Please if someone can also write me the command to convert the database in
another format (for example "GML"), i know i am very bad....

Thanks in advance,
Alè alè,

marco

--