[gdal-dev] Data problem to create picture

Nicolas DEGARNE nicolas.degarne at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 17:16:22 EDT 2009

Hy everybody,

I have a little probleme,

I have a GTiff picture and I make a traitement on this picture, my problem
appears to create the outpute picture for the moment I used the methods
below and it works but by changing data to 0/255

hDatasetOut = GDALCreateCopy( hDriver, OutputFile, hDataset, FALSE,NULL,
NULL, NULL );

But my outside data go from 0 to 6375 and I would like to create a picture
with longer data,like the example below.

hDatasetOut = GDALCreate( hDriver, OutputFile, nXSize, nYSize, 1,
GDT_UInt32, papszOptions );

This methods allow me to create an image but there are problems and the data
are not copied.

If someone have a solution...

Best regards

Nicolas