[Gdal-dev] default pixel size in gdalwarp

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Aug 3 10:30:47 EDT 2009

agnes123 wrote:
> Frank,
>
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> Do you know if python can use the function  GDALSuggestedWarpOutput2() ? I
> searched on web and found only the C/C++ examples.

Agnes,

I am unaware of it being SWIG wrapped, so the answer appears to be no.
It is indirectly available via AutoCreateWarpedVRT() which uses it to
create a virtual warped file.  In theory you could call that, and then
query it to find the geotransform and pixel/line size then destroy it
without ever actually using it to do any data warping.