[gdal-dev] applying datum change during export from OpenEv

Becker, Thomas thob at dmu.dk
Thu Aug 6 10:27:46 EDT 2009

Hi listers,

I have a couple of NOAA AMSU-A data of NOAA-15 to use and I saw the possibility in OpenEv to change the datum for a layer. I am wondering if the export function in OpenEv can be used to set up the ellipsoid and the datum for the NOAA AMSU-A data to achieve a correct GTiff from the *.eos files.

I guess this would be the easiest way to get the data into a GTiff because I have no clue how to create a GTiff from this input data using gdal_translate.

Thanks, Thomas