[gdal-dev] Re: Problem: Convert to netCDF using gdal_translate

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Aug 13 11:59:53 EDT 2009

Tracey,

I don't know what is going wrong here.  The cdfid is a file
descriptor used with libnetcdf.  This might possibly be a
file error (disk full?) but more likely it is some sort of build problem.

I tried some similar simple stuff with the netcdf driver from trunk and
had no problems.  I've been using libnetcdf 3.6.1 on windows.

Good luck,