[gdal-dev] RE: Memory Error in _gdal.Band_ReadRaster(*args, **kwargs)

Paul Meems bontepaarden at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 16:00:46 EDT 2009

Thanks Greg for your help about speeding things up.
But speed is the least of my problems.
I wouldn't mind waiting 72 hours if it gets the job done.
But even with this statement:
gdal_retile --config GDAL_CACHEMAX 4000-v -s_srs EPSG:28992 -of ECW -ps
17335 16000 -targetDir tiles large.ecw

I get the Memory error.

Do you also have any suggestion on that. Would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul