[gdal-dev] Can't initialise my gdal16.dll because of a C runtime error - Can somebody help?

Rosenkranz, Brigitte Christine bicro at KMS.dk
Wed Dec 2 02:26:46 EST 2009

> Hi,
>
> I am fighting with a problem that I can't initialise my gdal16.dll. I made all my installation and my bindings and I also have the PATH correct. But still it is impossible to run my gdal-dll. There is no problem in finding it but it just can't be initialised. I get the following error. It looks like some C runtime error is occuring.
>
> Does somebody have any idea what could be wrong in my computer setup?
---
Runtime Error!
Programm C:\Python25\python.exe
R6034
An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information.
---