[gdal-dev] RasterIO slower on Windows

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Fri Dec 11 13:41:28 EST 2009

Adam,

I assume that you're testing on the same machine. Such difference is not
expected. Do you see that slowdown with different GDAL drivers or just
for one in particular (which one?)

Windows builds are able to use overviews. But are you speaking about
internal GeoTIFF overviews or about external overviews (.ovr files) ?

Even