[gdal-dev] ogr vfk and write access

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Sat Dec 26 16:29:44 EST 2009

Martin,

from a very quick look between two Christmas meals, it looks good to me.
I've noticed that there might be a few missing parts for Win32 support,
in  ogr/ogrsf_frmts/makefile.vc for example (you can grep for 'dxf' for
example in the whole tree to see all the places that need to be patched
when adding a new driver). You might also check with the test_ogrsf
binary (not compiled by default, but a make test_ogrsf in the apps
subdirectory will build it) that the driver is "compliant" with some
basic rules for the expected behaviour of an OGR driver.

As 1.7.0 release should happen soon, the top priority is to be careful
not to break GDAL building. You can have a look at the various slavebots
at http://buildbot.osgeo.org:8500/waterfall to check that everything is OK.

Best regards,

Even