[gdal-dev] RasterIO vs progress bar

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 09:25:18 EST 2009

Oliver,

There have been an effort to provide such kind of options in GDAL RFC 24 (
http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/rfc24_progressive_data_support)
for the drivers involved in slow IO operations an possibly in use of
multiple threads in this regards.
I guess it might be a bit unrelated to this issue but just in case.

Best regards,

Tamas