[gdal-dev] Re: [Fwd: Re: Warping an already georeferenced image with control points

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Thu Feb 12 14:09:22 EST 2009

Jan,

  I think what you want gdalwarp to do is [Delauney] image triangulation.  Not an uncommon (or unreasonable) request.  I occasionally have a need for triangulation when mosaicking several satellite images.  Its visually pleasing to have the roads match up precisely where the images overlap...

Brent Fraser