[gdal-dev] ARM platform compatibility

Adriano C Naspolini adriano at arvus.com.br
Mon Feb 16 23:22:34 EST 2009

Hi Tom,
I was trying with 1.5.3 (Debian etch, gcc-4.1), now changed to 1.6.0,
but no success.

About 1.5.2 version, didn't work neither.

By default, configuration sets up "msb2lsb" (big-wordian). Forcing the
configuration (changing configure file) to be "lsb2msb" make no
difference (maybe because the problem is exactly there).

The next step I'll do is to apply Etienne's patch manually, because it
became incompatible with newer versions of shpopen.c...

Thanks,

Adriano