[gdal-dev] MapServer and GDAL daily build Windows binaries available

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Wed Feb 25 18:23:09 EST 2009

Tamas,

this is a very good initiative ! It works pretty well as I've been able to run
the Java GDAL apps from trunk under Wine ! (The apps themselves are not
included in the bin/gdal/java directory of your packages, as they were
missing from the ant build.xml. I've just commited a change in r16417, so
that the .class should be generated in swig/java/build/apps)

wine
~/.wine/c/Program\Files/Java/jre6/bin/java.exe -cp "../../swig/java/apps;./gdal.jar"
gdalinfo byte.tif

(And I also hope we'll see buildbot working again soon.)

Best regards.

Even