[gdal-dev] OGR Grass driver error

godofredo contreras frdcn at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 22:43:05 EST 2009

Hi:

I tried to use ogrinfo with the grass driver, this was the command I used:

C:\dev\cpp\qgisrelease>ogrinfo C:/spearfish60/PERMANENT/vector/landcover/head

and  I got the following warnings:

Warning 1: GRASS warning: Unable to open datum table file <C:/spearfish60/PERMAN
ENT/vector/landcover/head/etc/datum.table>
Warning 1: GRASS warning: Unable to open ellipsoid table file <C:/spearfish60/PE
RMANENT/vector/landcover/head/etc/ellipse.table>

and didn't show any layers.

Is the grass driver updated to work with grass 6.0 data?, I'm using the ogrinfo from
osgeo4w and I set GISBASE to an installation of grass-6.4.0RC3 inside osgeo4w
directory.

Regards
Godofredo Contreras