[gdal-dev] GDAL autotest (nitf_37) causes a crash on Windows

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Sat Feb 28 14:30:10 EST 2009

Tamas,

Yes, nitf_37 won't work against the stable branch.

Generally speaking, I think you should only run the stable branch with its
autotest in branches/1.6/autotest, and not trunk autotest, as there are new
features and bug fixes that go only in trunk and whose testing against stable
can easily crash. Of course, I could make some conditionnal testing on the
GDAL version to skip that test, but I don't think it's really worse the
effort as similar issues could appear elsewhere in that autotest suite. And
even if you don't get crashes, you'll get lots of failed tests.

Even