[gdal-dev] Specifying Extents in GDAL Warp API

Wendy Fay Stevenson stevensw at erau.edu
Fri Jan 16 15:03:53 EST 2009

Hi

I notice that in the Gdal Warp Utility, it is possible to specify the extent of the source image that you would like warped.  Is there an easy way to do this using the gdal warp API?

For example, I have an image in LCC projection covering the whole of the United States.  I would like to warp that image into a Mercator projection and have the resulting image contain only a portion of the original image.

regards
Wendy