[Gdal-dev] ArcSDE Raster Offset

jericks jericks at co.pierce.wa.us
Tue Jul 7 14:12:41 EDT 2009

I know this has been reported before:

http://n2.nabble.com/ArcSDE-Raster-Driver-for-GDAL---displacement-of-exported-images-td2029756.html#a2029756

but, when I do a gdalinfo on an ArcSDE 9.2 JPG2000 Raster Layer, the corner
coordinates are not the same as what ArcMap reports.  Then when I extract a
GeoTiff using gdal_translate I see an offset in the x dimension in QGIS and
UDig.

ArcMap Corner Coordinates
Top:    764,000
Left:   1,058,000
Right:  1,274,000
Bottom: 527,000

Gdalinfo Corner Coordinates
Top:    764,000
Left:   1,057,944
Right:  1,274,000
Bottom: 527,000

The left numbers are different.  The number of columns and rows are the
same.  So is the cellsize.  My projection is EPSG:2927.  Any ideas?  Is
there any way to override the corner coordinates if Gdal is reading them
incorrectly?

Thanks,
Jared