[gdal-dev] OGR is not able to determine PostGIS table SRS

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Jul 7 23:10:19 EDT 2009

Sorokine, Alexandre wrote:
> Franks,
>
> Thank you for your reply, I did some more checks.  Please see my comments below.

Alexandre,

I'm still wondering if this is related to schemas.  I was surprised to not
see any queries against the spatial_ref_sys table.  In my trunk build I see
something like:

PG: PQexec(SELECT srtext FROM spatial_ref_sys WHERE srid = 4326) =
PGRES_TUPLES_OK, ntuples = 1

Actually, I suspect the debug facilities in trunk for the OGR PG driver
have been upgraded.  Would it be practical for you to try things with trunk?