[gdal-dev] Colored images from grayscale images.

Belaid MOA belaid_moa at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 8 14:43:56 EDT 2009

Thanks a lot Even. I looked at the gdaldem doc and it seems it does some kind of blending to the image.
Unfortunately, I do not want to produce any extra information/distortion in the image; only associate ranges to colors. The ranges form a partition of the pixel values. So, no interpolation/blending is needed. Is gdaldem easy to change to do this?

With best regards.
Belaid Moa.