[Gdal-dev] 1.7dev windows binaries?

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Jun 19 14:00:53 EDT 2009

paalkr wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Are there any gdal 1.7dev binaries including all the command utilities
> available for windows? I'm specially interested in the dem tools.

Pal,

The OSGeo4W gdal-dev package was rebuilt just a few days ago and includes
the gdaldem command.  To install the gdal-dev package you need to go through
the OSGeo4W advanced install, and select the gdal-dev package (possibly
in addition to the gdal package which is 1.5.x.).

At the OSGeo4W command shell you would need to type "gdaldev" to switch
to the development version of GDAL instead of the stock version (1.5.x).

   http://osgeo4w.osgeo.org/